I was tagged by Brandi from Yee Wittle Things to answer some questions and pass along. I did have difficulty coming up with some questions but once I got going it was all good. Now I'm invested and excited to hear peoples answers. Thanks Brandi!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.
12 Facts About Me:1. I love potatoes the most. I've never met one I didn't like ;)
2. I have been with the love of my life for 12 years now.
3. I love Scholastics so much. I think I do MORE than my kidlets.
4. I am blessed with wonderful friends, the kind that just become family.
5. I started my daycare business because my family & friends keep giving me their kids to look after. I don't think it would have evolved otherwise.
6. I have about 5 grey hairs and I won't pull on them because I swear they will grow back and multiply if I do.
7. I am superstitious. I have NEVER walked under a latter.
8. I would rather be nowhere else in the world than at home.
9. I have never been on a plane, nor do I plan on it.
10. I love Winter more than any other season.
11. I truly believe I am the luckiest person on the planet, hands down.
12. I am a people watcher. It was inherited, people as a whole intrigue me, I could sit and people watch with my mom in silence for hours. Weird?
Brandi's Questions For Me:
1. What's a goal you've accomplished in life that you're most proud of? Getting married and having my kidlets.
2. What's a goal that you WISH to accomplish that you haven't yet? I hope one day I can throw caution to the wind and go vacationing. I have a fear of it. There is nothing tangible I receive from spending so much money. I'm working on it ;)
3. What is your go-to comfort food when needed? Potatoes & chocolate
4. Do you sleep on the left side, right side or middle of the bed? My husband would say middle but I beg to differ. It is the left side of the bed. Unless the door is on the left side, then we switch. Husband=Boogie Man Protector!
5. If you had $1 000 000 to donate to any charity, which would you choose and why? I would say our local mission, they house our homeless children & families and feed them. Need I say more?
6. What is your favorite room in your house and why? The living room. It's where are family hangs out together.
7. If you were stranded on an island, what ONE item would you wish to have with you? Not person, item right? Hmmm.... A cell phone would be pretty smart, as long as it had service.
8. If a genie gave you 3 wishes, what would they be? Wow! 1. I would wish happiness onto my children & family for their lives. 2. I would wish for a job and a comfortable living for my mother. 3. I would wish for my sister to have no worries during University so she can focus solely on her studies.
9. What's your favorite season of the year and why? Winter, as seen above. I love everything that comes along with Winter. Log fires, sweaters, hot chocolate, apple cider, Santa Claus Parades, the Wish Book, family get togethers, comfort food, Holiday TV specials, Christmas lights.... the list could go on forever.
10. Are you a coffee or tea person? Tea, everyday. My Grandma is a Brit, and so, we drink it dark with milk & sugar & we drink it often, very often.
11. Are you a pet person? If so, what's your favorite pet to have? If not, why? Yes, I like cats, have always had cats. I would not have a dog but they are fine for others to have. I love all other animals except mice. I am terrified of mice. Hyperventilating phobia here folks!
12. What is your most cherished, sentimental item you own? My wedding band. It is our promise to this family.
My Tags:Cute Food For Kids
My 3 Monsters
Helping Little Hands
Life With Both Hands Full
Meet the Dubiens
Organizing Made Fun
A Driven Design
Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
The NY Melrose Family
More Like Home
1. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
My Questions for All of You:
My Questions for All of You:
2. If I gave you $100.00 what would you do with it?
3. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
4. Do you prefer a rainy day or a snowy day?
5. What makes you bored?
6. If I took your electronics away (ALL OF THEM), could you survive?
7. Do you know any phone numbers by heart or are they all on speed dial?
8. What do you fear the most & why?
9. Name your top 5 movies.
10. Do you prefer a kindle over a paperback & why or why not?
11. Pumps, Sandals or flats?
12. Are you a pillow flipper?
This is exciting, it's like a little science experiment. Well, technically social experiment but whatever, it's fun! Please send me a link to your posts!! And HAVE FUN!!! :)